[exim] Mysql lookups

Author: Customer Support
To: exim-users
CC: Customer Support
Subject: [exim] Mysql lookups

I've got to a point where guessing isn't working and the documentation
on sql lists is just making my head hurt.

I've a simple table...

domain varchar(50) NOT NULL default '',
greylist char(1) NOT NULL default '',
spamassassin char(1) NOT NULL default '',
avscan char(1) NOT NULL default '',
rbllist varchar(50) NOT NULL default ''

Sample data:

"domain.com","y","y","y","rbl.com : rbl2.com : rbl3.com"

1) I'm looking to replace...
dnslists      = zen.spamhaus.org : combined.njabl.org
with the list from sql on a per domain basis.

2) trying to get $acl_greylist $acl_spamass $acl_avscan variables set from sql so that I can have a condition per test along the lines of....

condition = ${if eq{$acl_greylist}{1}{1}}

Please can someone hit me with a bigger clue stick!

--
Hwyl / Regards

John Lyons