[exim] local domain - exim 4.70

Author: majid alavizadeh
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] local domain - exim 4.70
Hi

I  install exim 4.70 mail server. It is separated from dns and web server.
In dns server, mx and mail record refers to mail server.
But when i try to send mail this error appears:

-----------------------
local_part=majid domain=domain.com
checking domains
domain.com in "@"? no (end of list)
domain.com in "! +local_domains"? yes (end of list)
calling dnslookup router
dnslookup router called for majid@???
 domain = domain.com
DNS lookup of domain.com (MX) succeeded
DNS lookup of mail.domain.com (AAAA) gave NO_DATA
returning DNS_NODATA
DNS lookup of mail.domain.com (A) succeeded
local host has lowest MX
fully qualified name = domain.com
host_find_bydns yield = HOST_FOUND_LOCAL (3); returned hosts:
  mail.domain.com XX.XX.XX.XX MX=10
LOG: MAIN
  lowest numbered MX record points to local host: domain.com (while
routing <majid@???>)
dnslookup router: defer for majid@???
  message: lowest numbered MX record points to local host
majid@??? cannot be resolved at this time: lowest numbered MX
record points to local host
search_tidyup called

I change my domain to "domain.com" for security issue

I checked exim.conf and found this

domainlist local_domains = @

But in error I see that exim finds my domain in local:

--
M Alavizadeh