[exim] Examples of the acl_smtp_dkim ACL?

Author: Larry Rosenman
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Examples of the acl_smtp_dkim ACL?
Greetings,
    I just upgraded to 4.70 (FreeBSD port), and was trying(!) to use the
acl_smtp_dkim ACL, but got mail with NO DKIM headers rejected with the
following ACL:

acl_check_dkim:
  warn log_message = GMail sender without DKIM signature
     sender_domains = gmail.com
     dkim_signers = gmail.com
     dkim_status = none
  deny message = Message from Paypal with invalid or missing signature
     sender_domains = paypal.com:paypal.de
     dkim_signers = paypal.com:paypal.de
     dkim_status = none:invalid:fail
  accept

so, I'm wondering if there are any examples of the new ACL?

Also, I'm looking for a way to drop the DKIM status into a header for all
mail that has DKIM headers.

Thanks!

Phone: +1 512-248-2683                 E-Mail: ler@???
US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893