[exim] Obligatory SMTP Authentication in Exim

Author: Яцко Эллад Геннадьевич (ngs)
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Obligatory SMTP Authentication in Exim
Dear colleagues!

The sence of issue is in the following: how can I set up Exim's "configure"
so that it doesn't send mail from users without OBLIGATORY authentication but
exchanges messages with other MTAs without one? I've already broken my mind to
do this..

What should be configuration? May you give me real examples TODO? For example:
"you must set up authenticators (I'll be satisfied by simple PLAIN
authentication), and an ACL like this: ..."

May you help me?

I could explain: I have users outside my local network. They MUST be
authenticated in any way. Local network users MAY BE passed without
authentication.

When I tried to set up it real, legal mail-servers takes Reject from my Exim.

I don't know what can I do?..

Sorry, if it isn't real bug.. :-) Please, answer to eyatsko@??? <mailto:eyatsko@ngs.ru>

Kind regards,
Ellad Yatsko