[exim] (OT?) Authentication against Active Directory

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: ROGERS Richard
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] (OT?) Authentication against Active Directory
Hi -

I want to set up a submission service, and rather than have a separate
username/password store, it would seem neater to have Exim authenticate
against Active Directory. I have been looking around for pointers (I'm
no expert with PAM or SASL) but not found a "recipe".

I would appreciate any pointers as to the best way to go about this -
I'm sure someone has gone down this road before me! The system will run
on a Redhat (or possibly Fedora) box.

Thanks in advance

Richard

--
Richard Rogers
IT Development and Innovation Manager

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your computer.