Re: [exim] Recipient Callouts in ACL only if domain matches …

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Colin
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Recipient Callouts in ACL only if domain matches a list
Dave Evans wrote:
> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch40.html#SECTcallver
>
> For example, "require verify = recipient/callout". But, as you say, make sure
> you only do this for your domains, i.e. where the host you're calling out to
> is one of your own hosts.

Thanks for the reply Dave,
My problem is that I've got so many different snippets of code that I
don't know how to combine them. I've never really written ACLs before,
just changed a value or something in an existing one.
For example I don't know if I need for create a separate ACL and if I
create a separate ACL how to make sure that is run when an RCPT TO is
received as well as the current ACL (which has quite a lot of accepts
and conditions in it).
Alternatively if I have to use the existing ACL I don't know how to
write a condition that only applies to messages that match the lookup
for staticroutes and then runs the callout verify on only those.
Its just a case of the right syntax and the right places to put things,
I just don't know what the right place is and with it being a production
system (I don't have a spare lying around alas) I'm limited to what I
can do without breaking a lot of people's mail. I'd get away with it
today being the weekend but I've run out of time this weekend!

--
Regards,
Colin Waring,

Southport Computers