Re: [exim] mangling received headers in incoming mail.

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] mangling received headers in incoming mail.
OOOOPS ...
in the question "example ?" i wanted to ay an example so clamav scanning
would not run in case the message come from an host that i know has done
the same operation.
for spam-test the filtering must be invoked by a script in .procmailrc in
user's space, only if user want.
To do this more efficiently i asked a way to avoid to add a received
header when the message has been relayed by a known host.

--
Leonardo Boselli