Re: [exim-dev] Exim 4.70

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Tom Kistner
CC: exim-maintainers, exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Exim 4.70

On 13 Oct 2009, at 09:58, Tom Kistner wrote:

> I finally added DKIM documentation to the spec. We can release now :)

Its very tempting...

I'll try and spend some time in the next few days (I'm laid up off
work so have some time) looking at odds and sods.

The exim foundation people - who have gone remarkably quiet and so
need a good kick - were very keen on getting a good documented default
configuration. If thats wanted for 4.70 then someone needs to do
something about it pronto.

I would really appreciate it if someone could fire up the test suite
and work through that - changing the suite where mismatches are purely
down to correct changes in behaviour. I cannot make the suite run on
my system unfortunately.

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]