Re: [exim] Mysql matching of $defaultdomain as well as $all…

Autor: Ernie Dunbar
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Mysql matching of $defaultdomain as well as $allvirtualdomains
> On Mon, 2009-10-05 at 14:08 -0700, Ernie Dunbar wrote:
>> http://struction.de/projects/HOWTO_VirtualMail_Exim-MySQL-Spamassassin-ClamAV-Dovecot/index
>
> Looks good except that it uses sender callouts, but let's not start that
> **** fight argument again.

Heh. I'm not sure how I managed to skip that part, but I don't have sender
callouts configured as per this Howto. It looks like that's a good thing,
as I'm not particularly interested in getting blacklisted by large sites,
even if this won't be our primary SMTP server.