Re: [pcre-dev] match point reset bug?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Craig Silverstein
To: pcre-dev
CC: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] match point reset bug?
} If it does a single replace, there is no issue. The problem is with
} finding *all* matches in the same string. As the current code does
} not mention PCRE_NOTEMPTY, I assume that it does not do the
} Perl-type trickery that is needed to emulate Perl's /g behaviour.

Yes, that's probably true.  Though who knows, maybe we do something
like it -- the trickery is to deal with matches of the empty string?
We have this behavior:
      // advance one character if we matched an empty string at the same
      // place as the last match occurred

} But maybe it should be doing it?

Likely so. It sounds complicated, though. :-) It would be best if
someone who understood both what perl was doing, and C++, could make a
go at any change, assuming one is needed.

craig