Re: [exim] Header size

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Christian Gregoire
To: Lena, exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Header size
Thanks ! I use a printed version of the v4.50 documentation, where this variable didn't exist. I can now issue a 5xx error during the SMTP session when it reaches 20kbytes, rather than sending a mailerdaemon with 'local delivery failed' afterwards.

The full story is that my MDA, a slighly modified version of the Atmail MDA, crashes when accessing the header via the Maill::Message Perl object :

Sep 29 15:24:30 webmail-5 exim[32417]: 1Mscgu-0008Qe-Gd ** <HIDDEN_ADDRESS> R=routeur T=transport: Child process of relais_externe_test transport (running command "/path/to/mymda.pl $sender_address $local_part@$domain") was terminated by signal 9 (Killed)