Re: [exim] sieve + maildir

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: alexandre
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Roel Schroeven
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] sieve + maildir
I have the exact same problem : my sieve filter returns strings without
trailing slash so exim tried to use the address_file transport.
My config being atest config, i took less care than you and tried to
set the address_file_transport to address_directory.
It ended up with exim complaining about path in sieve filter not being
absolute...
I've not been any further for now but will follow your thread with
interest now.

regards