[exim] sieve + maildir

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Roel Schroeven
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] sieve + maildir
Hi,

I'm trying to use Sieve filtering in Exim to deliver mails to Maildir
folders.

I'm not an Exim expert and I must admit that I'm a bit lost in the wood
of router, transports and drivers. But as far as I can see, when a mail
goes through a Sieve filter, it ends up in a transport called
address_file, while it should end up in one of the transports called
address_directory or maildir_home (because the sieve filtering system
returns address_file without trailing slash).

I guess I could set directory to an appropriate value in the
address_file transport, but that doesn't seem quite right. I have the
impression that I somehow should be able to get the mail to pass through
address_directory or maildir_home.

To be honest I don't even know if that is the general configuration in
Exim, or just something specific to our version of Exim (4.63-17 on
Debian etch).

How can I coerce Exim into delivering Sieve-filtered mails to Maildir
folders?

--
The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge
faster than society gathers wisdom.

Roel Schroeven