Re: [exim] exim and sieve filters

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Roel Schroeven
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] exim and sieve filters
Michael Haardt schreef:

> It all depends on how users save their mails. If you handle relative
> paths right, you can run Exim and Sieve filters mixed:
>
>   file = ${if eq{$address_file}{inbox} \
>               {/var/mail/$local_part} \
>               {${if eq{${substr_0_1:$address_file}}{/} \
>                     {$address_file} \
>                     {$home/mail/$address_file} \
>               }} \
>          }

> This converts "inbox" to /var/mail/$local_part and anything else is
> taken as absolute path, if it begins with "/", and used relative
> to $home/mail otherwise. For maildir, use directory, but other than
> that, it's the same.

Thanks for your answer. I've been experimenting a bit, and it turns out
that my problem is of a different nature than I first thought, therefore
I'm going to start a new thread for it.

--
The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge
faster than society gathers wisdom.

Roel Schroeven