Re: [exim] Mimicing Postfix configs?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Kerstin Espey
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Mimicing Postfix configs?
Am Dienstag 22 September 2009 schrieb Jan Johansson:
> >Probably not the most efficient, but possibly one of the simplest, ways of
> >doing this is as follows:
> >
> >- create lists of local-parts, one per domain, e.g.
>
> That is exactly what I want to avoid, because we are talking about _many_
> domains and a heck-load of users.
>
> > e.g. each file would contain lines like "bob", not bob@???
>
> Yeah, which once again would require me to re-parse the data.
>
> I am looking for short-cuts here :)

perhaps something like

route_data = ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}dbm{/etc/exim4/plesk.db}}

We have a similar setup, but with several plesk-server. For that reason, our
plesk.db contains

user1@domain1    plesk1
user2@domain3    plesk2

The change in your config could be done with a simple sed-script.

Another possibility could be to setup a acl and deny every user whom is not in
that config-file but in one of your domains. The router than only had to check
for the domains.

--

Regards, Kerstin