Re: [exim] Mimicing Postfix configs?

Autor: Jan Johansson
A: Dave Evans, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Mimicing Postfix configs?
>Probably not the most efficient, but possibly one of the simplest, ways of
>doing this is as follows:
>
>- create lists of local-parts, one per domain, e.g.

That is exactly what I want to avoid, because we are talking about _many_ domains and a heck-load of users.

> e.g. each file would contain lines like "bob", not bob@???

Yeah, which once again would require me to re-parse the data.

I am looking for short-cuts here :)

>Make sure that valid users get routed correctly. Make sure that /invalid/
>users fail to route. And make sure that acl_smtp_rcpt includes "require
>verify = recipient".

Yeah, i will use a second router after this one which fails anything aimed at PrDomains.

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.