[exim] Mimicing Postfix configs?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jan Johansson
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Mimicing Postfix configs?
Hello!

A friend of mine has a setup with a postfix-box which is acting as
mail"washer" and then passing mail to a PLESK-server.

The Postfix box is due to be moved to another coloc, and we are now
wondering if we could use my Exim as a "new washer".

Basically, I want a router that will read a file of which domains to be
handled (that was easy with lsearch), but then I have a second file
containing the "valid" email-adresses.

Now, in routing I have access to $local_part... but is it possible to
check on a complete mail address?

The format of that file is

user@??? yes

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
inneh?ll av MailScanner och f?rmodas vara s?kert.