Re: [exim] [OT] multiple copies of some posts - was: filters…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] [OT] multiple copies of some posts - was: filters files

On 17 Sep 2009, at 13:37, Ted Cooper wrote:

> Does anyone else multiple copies of some, seemingly random, post to
> the
> exim users list? It seems to be unique to this list.

Yes.

Not unique to this list, but we seem to be suffering more than any
others I'm on

Some of those (especially first time posts) appear to be down to the
original sender being over enthusiastic, however Peter's message and
the quadruple one earlier in the week appear to be replicated within
the systems sending the message to exim.org - and not even a case of
sending timeout (ie slow accept where the sender gives up and tries
again later, meantime the receiver did accept it).

I can't see why this is happening on the messages I analyze other than
the magic in the system before exim.org went wrong and it magically
replicated it :-/

Any clues welcome.

    Nigel.

--