Re: [exim] TLS cache read error?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Norman Walsh
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] TLS cache read error?
Norman Walsh <ndw@???> writes:
> I recently upgraded my Mac box to OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and for
> reasons I can't begin to fathom, exim won't build under macports:
> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/21369
>
> No worries, I thought, I'll just build the thing from sources myself.
> A little hacking and I had Exim 4.66 installed (with auth and gnu-tls
> support). It almost works.

gnu-tls seems to have been the culprit.

With a little perseverance and a pointer to this message:

http://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20070303.223326.eb802bed.en.html

I was able to build exim with openssl-tls. And that works just fine.

What's more, the patches have already been applied to MacPorts and that
works fine now too.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--