Re: [exim] How to not deliver an email with certain keywords…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ian Eiloart
A: Eduardo M KALINOWSKI, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] How to not deliver an email with certain keywords in the Subject:

--On 15 September 2009 15:07:18 -0300 Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
<eduardo@???> wrote:

> On Ter, 15 Set 2009, George Dau wrote:
>> How can I have an external file of keywords (regular expressions
>> would be nice) and what changes to
>> the exim4 setup so that any mail with any of the keywords is not
>> delivered. It seems the changes
>> would go in to /etc/exim4/exim4.conf.template but I cant find out
>> how to do it.
>
> You are aware of the Scunthorpe Problem[0], right?
>
> [0]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scunthorpe_problem

SpamAssassin does a reasonably good job, and is configurable. It will score
offensive words, because they tend to be spammy. However, it uses fairly
complex rules to work around the Scunthorpe problem and similar problems.
You can also write your own rules, so I'd recommend to George that
SpamAssassin might be a better solution than making your own rules.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex