Re: [exim] A Tight Exim Config

Author: Jon Hardcastle
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] A Tight Exim Config
Ok,

I have it doing abit more. It isn't sending bounce emails anymore but rejects on the smtp. I did that by putting a require recipient verification before the line that accepts everything from the relays (which is how I am allow emails from my desktop machine to the linux box with exim).

It now rejects nicely - it still needs work but it is a start.

Does anyone know if it is an unreasonable request to want to somehow get the spool id? I am writing in c# .net using the SmtpClient class....

N: Jon Hardcastle
E: Jon@???
'Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring worries of its own.'