Re: [exim] TLS cache read error? [multiplied]

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Norman Walsh
Cc: exim-users
Temas antiguos: [exim] TLS cache read error?
Asunto: Re: [exim] TLS cache read error? [multiplied]
Wonder what the hell happened to that message you sent....

It appears to have started as one message, and remained as one until
it hit mta31.charter.net/que11.charter.net which then passed it 5
times over the space of a second or 2 to tahini (the exim.org
machine). I'd normally suspect something like a scan timeout issue
(we accept after a delay but sender has decided you have given up and
resends), but this happened very quickly.

Anyone any ideas as to what happened between tahini and charter
there? Do charter have a reputation for multiplying mail?

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]