Re: [exim] No Return Path

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jonathan Gilpin
Para: Brett Parker
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: Re: [exim] No Return Path
OK that makes sense... I thought there might be a reason... problem is
that due to the following router:

spamcheck_director:
   driver = manualroute
   domains = ${lookup mysql {MYSQL_Q_SPAMC}{$value}}
   senders = ! ${lookup mysql {MYSQL_Q_WHITELIST}{$value}}
   condition = ${if and { \
     {!eq {$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}} \
     {!eq {$received_protocol}{local}} \
     } {1}{0}}
   headers_remove = X-Spam-Flag
   route_list = "* localhost byname"
   transport = spamcheck
   verify = false

Any messages which have a MAIL FROM of <> are not being passed through
spamassasin..

Can anyone help me ensure that spammers can't bypass spamassassin by
avoiding providing a MAIL FROM ?

Jonathan