Re: [exim] Conditional Address Verification in ACLs

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Toby Bryans
Para: exim users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Conditional Address Verification in ACLs
Hi Mark,

Thank you for the reply, you've certainly given me food for thought.

On Mon, Sep 07, 2009 at 07:02:53pm +0200, MarkdV wrote:
> >However, now I'm stuck. I can't work out how to say:
> >require verify sender or verify recepient in an acl.

After much pondering I have come to the conclusion that it is more
complex than that and I'm going to have to frame my question differently
because...

> deny
> ! verify = sender
> ! verify = recipient

...unfortunately what I need is not quite that easy, although I have
learnt more about ACLs which may well help towards the ultimate solution
because of that so thank you!

The basic 'logic' goes something like this:

* Sender check against AD is OK then do recepient verification against
* DNS
and deliver.

* Sender check against AD is not OK then do recepient verification
* against
AD, but not DNS as we only want to know about the AD.

* If that AD check is OK then deliver, if not then deny.

I'm not sure how possible that is but my brain is going round in loops
at the moment so I'm going to sleep on it. Thank you for your help so
far!

--
Toby