[exim] Exim, Dovecot, LDA and Sieve

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Stefan Onken
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Exim, Dovecot, LDA and Sieve
Hello,

I am trying to setup an email server running exim, dovecot with
mySQL based virtual users (which works fine) and sieve support (which
is not working).

I am following some documentation on http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA and
notices one paragraph. This looks interesting to me, because Exim
already did all kind of lookups.

"
Without a lookup

If you have already looked up the user's home directory and you
don't need a userdb lookup for any other reason either (such as
overriding settings for specific users), you can run deliver similar
to how it's run for system users:

HOME=/path/to/user/homedir deliver -f $FROM_ENVELOPE
"

The problem is, how do I add such a method into exim? My current
config is:

local_mysql_delivery_dovecot:
  driver = pipe
#  command = /usr/lib/dovecot/deliver -d $local_part@$domain  -f
#  $sender_address -a $original_local_part@$original_domain
command = HOME=/var/mails/%domain/$local_part deliver -f  \
     $sender_address
  message_prefix =
  message_suffix =
  delivery_date_add
  envelope_to_add
  return_path_add
  user          = email
  group         = email
  temp_errors = 64 : 69 : 70: 71 : 72 : 73 : 74 : 75 : 78
  log_output

but of course, exim can't handle the line with "HOME".

Any ideas ?
Thanks

--
www.stonki.de