[exim] [OT] Webmail...

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: David Restall - System Administrator
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] [OT] Webmail...
Hi,

following on from my previous missive, I have picked up a few mailbox
accounts from the client but am now getting asked if I can supply a
webmail interface. In the past I've used courier and squirrelmail as
the front end, I've done a fair bit of googling over the last few days
and there are several options out there, is anybody on the list using
anything that they think is particularly brilliant ?

It will have exim as the MTA :-)

TTFN

exim/2009-09-04.2.tx                                   exim-users

| Dave Restall, Computer Nerd, Cyclist, Radio Amateur G4FCU, Bodger          |
| Mob +44 (0) 7973 831245      Skype: dave.restall             Radio: G4FCU  |
| email : dave@???                     Web : Not Ready Yet :-(       |

| So so is good, very good, very excellent good: and yet it is not;          |
| it is but so so.                                                           |
|         -- William Shakespeare, "As You Like It"                           |