Re: [exim] Copy list preferences and global regex for domain…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Odhiambo Washington
To: Andrei
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Copy list preferences and global regex for domain users?
On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 4:01 AM, Andrei <funactivities@???> wrote:

> Two quick questions:
>
> Is it possible tocopy list preferences from one list to another?
>
> Is it possible to create a regex in mailman that would accept emails
> from all domain members even if they are not members of a list?
> For example, I have complains@??? list with three members.
> I would like users from host.com and lists.host.com (only) to be able
> to send this list.

This is not quite an Exim question, but yes, you can do what you are asking
within Mailman itself. Here are some refsrences on how it is done in
Mailman:

http://www.washington.edu/computing/mailman/owners/regexp.html
https://calmail.berkeley.edu/docs/mailman/regexp.html
http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030555