著者: Ruairi Hickey
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] ratelimiting help
block that was updating the rate - i only wanted it to do so when the
recipient was invalid... I needed to reorder the block so the condition check
occurred before the ratelimit (as follows)

What these blocks achieve is it counts (ratelimits) all emails sent to invalid
addresses - these emails are then denied at smtp time by the second block.

The third block denies emails from hosts who have exceeded the limit of 4
invalid recipients / hour. This should mean that spambots which attempt to
send large amounts of SPAM to invalid addresses will have attempts to send ti
valid addresses dropped .... I currently see about 10 hosts blocked with
scores ranging from 4.5 to 32. I will post an update in a few weeks to let
you know how successful this is....

Ruairi

 warn
    !hosts  = : +relay_from_hosts
    condition =
${lookup{$local_part@$domain}dbm{CONFDIR/validEmailAddresses.dbm} {no} {yes} }
    ratelimit = 4 / 1h / strict / per_cmd
    logwrite  = RATE UPDATE: $sender_rate/$sender_rate_period (max
$sender_rate_limit)

 deny
    log_message = Recipient Verification Failed:
    message = local error
    domains = domain1.ie : domain2.ie
    condition =
${lookup{$local_part@$domain}dbm{CONFDIR/validEmailAddresses.dbm} {no} {yes} }

  deny
      ratelimit = 4 / 1h / strict / per_cmd / noupdate
      !hosts  = : +relay_from_hosts
      message = local error
      log_message = X-Host-Recipient-Verification-Count-Failed: Message Denied
due to exceessive failures: $sender_rate/$sender_rate_period (max
$sender_rate_limit)
      condition = ${if le{$sender_rate}{$sender_rate_limit} {no} {yes} }

Ruairi