Re: [exim] Exim Default with TLS?

Author: Sean
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim Default with TLS?
I haven't seen that error before, but from some research it looks like
the connection did abort. It looks like it could be due to the fact
that the mail client does not support ssl, you are forcing ssl
connections and there is no security certificate for exim to use, or
that the security cert is not correctly configured in exim.

I don't suppose you could provide the full set of logs for that
connection attempt to verify this?

Sean