Re: [exim] am i too stupid for exim4?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sean
A: Andrei, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] am i too stupid for exim4?
Perhaps you've already checked into this, so please forgive me if this
is redundant. I use Debian and exim4, and since I didn't want an open
relay server I had to specify the domains that I would allow to relay
in a text file. For me (I don't use a typical setup due to a few third
party programs with their grubby fingers in the pie, but this part
should be the same or similar as yours). This file for me is
/etc/virtual/domains, but according to the link below, for you the
file might be /etc/relay_domains:

http://www.howtoforge.com/mailscanner-exim-gateway-with-communigate-pro

According to the link above, your entry in exim.conf should also look like this:

domainlist relay_to_domains = lsearch;/etc/exim/relay_domains

I believe that these three lines in exim.conf might also be helpful:

domainlist relay_domains = lsearch;/etc/relay_domains : localhost
hostlist auth_relay_hosts = *
hostlist relay_hosts = net-lsearch;/etc/virtual/pophosts : 127.0.0.1
(or whatever the path to your pophosts file is)

I hope this helps, but feel free to contact me directly if you wish to
compare notes further off-list.

Sean