Re: [exim] mail relay - null or empty Envelope Sender proble…

Author: Jethro R Binks
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] mail relay - null or empty Envelope Sender problem...
On Thu, 20 Aug 2009, Todd Lyons wrote:

> Why is it an accept? That whole endpass thing just never really made
> a whole lot of sense to me. Every time I have a case where I need to
> use it, I have to study the docs and figure it out step by step. It's
> not a natural thought process, and for some reason the knowledge
> doesn't stick around after I've implemented it. I'll just assume that
> I'm getting old and just can't remember crap anymore...

If it's any consolution, I made similar grumbles to PH a few years ago
about endpass, I always struggled to get my head around it, and like you,
had to keep re-reading the docs. He didn't disagree that it was
non-intuitive and awkward. :)

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks
Computing Officer, IT Services, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK