Re: [exim] Perl Environment

Top Pagina
Auteur: Dave Evans
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Perl Environment
On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 05:49:50PM +0200, Graham Beneke wrote:
> I am using a perl script with a MySQL backend to do the greylisting on 3
> exim servers under cPanel.
>
> The one server is running flawlessly but the 2 others keep soft-failing
> the messages with the following in my mainlog:

> failed to expand ACL string "${perl{greylist}}": install_driver(mysql)
> failed: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
> /usr/local/cpanel /etc/exim/perl

If you're sure that DBD/mysql.pm exists somewhere on one of the @INC paths
listed in that error message, it probably means that exim can't read it, most
likely due to a permissions problem (e.g. mode 700 on one of the directories
leading to the file). Or perhaps because of something else (SELinux,
apparmor) blocking exim's access to that file.

--
Dave Evans
http://djce.org.uk/