Re: [exim] Recipient Lists

Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Exim Mailing List
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Recipient Lists

On 13 Aug 2009, at 15:38, Ian Eiloart wrote:
> Recipient callouts are by far the best way to do this, provided that
> your
> recipient servers will reject mail that's destined for non-existant
> accounts.

and won't fall over if a dictionary run is done against the domain
(not touched any of the Lotus products recently, but there used to be
good reasons why they were not put directly on the internet, and more
than one message delivery attempt per fortnight was one of them).

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]