Re: [exim] Sender address dependent authentication

Autor: Lena
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Sender address dependent authentication
> From: Anton Konkevich
>
> I try to configure routing on my home MTA. It should send every message using
> relevant smarthost, e.g. message from ichthuss@??? using
> smtp.gmail.com, message from foo@??? using smtp.mail.ru etc.
>
> I have several accounts on some servers, so authenticator for smtp.gmail.com
> should use different user names and passwords, depend on "From:" message
> header. But I can't find a way to use sender address in authenticator (like
> $address_data in transport). So, is there way to use several accounts on same
> server, depend on sender address?

Several routers and correspondingly several transports, each with manualroute.
In the plaintext authenticator in client_send the string is expanded,
so you can write a lookup or ${if there, using $sender_address_domain.
In your MUA make sure that envelope-from is set from "From:".
For example, in Mutt it's "set envelope_from=yes" in /usr/local/etc/Muttrc ,
and in Exim config:

untrusted_set_sender = *
local_from_check = false

and "domain=" in "control=submission" in rcpt ACL:

  accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts
          control       = submission/domain=
  accept  authenticated = *
          control       = submission/domain=