Re: [exim] Problem with exim segfault (Centos 5.x x86_64)

Autor: Andreas Metzler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Problem with exim segfault (Centos 5.x x86_64)
mbneto <mbneto@???> wrote:
> I've migrated my server from a CentOS 5.3 i386 to a new machine with
> x86_64. I started to see messages such as below in my /var/log/messages

> exim[10072]: segfault at 000000000493e000 rip 000000369547aade rsp
> 00007fffc38309f8 error 6

> I've compiled it myself with SPF/Mysql support.

> Is there anything that I should do to avoid this?

How did you migrate, by copying the complete spool directory? If this
is the case the bdb software versions on the two different systems
might be incompatible and simply removing the hints db would help.

cu andreas
so grateful to you.'