[exim] Mail archiving

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rijas
A: Exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Mail archiving
Hi All

An exim
server is running in system

I need to
copy all my incoming and outgoing email to another mail box

I got that
I can write the following

if
$message_headers: contains "user@???"

then

unseen
deliver user1@???

Endif

But in
which file should I write. Please help me.

Thanks for
you help

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo..com/in/internetexplorer/From exim@??? Fri Aug 07 17:38:10 2009
From: "Exim" <exim@???>
To: <exim-users@???>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:37:26 -0500
    has
    identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
    has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or
    label similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
    Content preview: I have a situation where I have a group of aliases
    that I
    only want accessable to my local users. BUT I still have my standard
    aliases (ap@???,
    etc) that I want to continue using. I know I can create
    multiple alias files,
    but what I need is a way in the configure file to say
    "Only let THESE hosts (or these email addreses) send emails to
    addresses referenced in this alias list". [...]
    Content analysis details:   (-1.4 points, 4.0 required)
    pts rule name              description
    ---- ----------------------
    -1.4 ALL_TRUSTED Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
I have a situation where I have a group of aliases that I only want
accessable to my local users. BUT I still have my standard aliases
(ap@???, etc) that I want to continue using.

I know I can create multiple alias files, but what I need is a way in the
configure file to say "Only let THESE hosts (or these email addreses) send
emails to addresses referenced in this alias list".

My problem. Our board of directors is set up as one alias
directors@???. They are getting a lot of unwanted emails from
outside our organization. I only want people inside my office (can be
determined by the IP address of the PC sending the message, or I will be
happy with a list of valid email addresses we can accept the emails from).

Has anyone done this before?

Terry Shows

CSSTN