Re: [exim] new domain-Failing

Author: Dave Evans
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] new domain-Failing
On Tue, Aug 04, 2009 at 08:42:43PM -0400, jean-paul natola wrote:

> actually its freebsd
>
> and i have just went through the config file line by line and I cannot figure out why it does not realize that the new domain is local
>
> would I be frowned upon if i postted my config file?

Assuming you're going for option (2), I would suggest you:

- Put your config on the web somewhere (e.g. your own web site, or a "pastebin"-style site)
- If you're using lookup files, then include them too, or at least examples of what each lookup file looks like
- If you do choose to make any edits to the data before posting it (e.g. for
passwords or other sensitive data), please keep them to a minimum, and
clearly state what data you've changed (so we know what's real and what's
not) - see http://wiki.exim.org/DontObfuscate for more information
- Then post back to this list with the URLs where we can read your config,
clearly stating the problem (I do X, I want Y to happen, but Z happens
instead)
- Hope that someone will kindly volunteer their free time to tell you the
answer to your problem.

Regards,

--
Dave Evans