Re: [exim] Re :Re: antivirus and antispam integration

Autor: Jeremy Harris
A: exim-users @ exim. org
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Re :Re: antivirus and antispam integration
alxgomz@??? wrote:
> Le 4 août 2009 09:17, Jeremy Harris <jgh@???> a écrit :
>> Could you check the recipient's preferences at RCPT time, and reject
>
> I don't know because i think variable expansion (at least $local_part
> and $domain) is unavailable... am I mistaking?

Yes. They are available (in the RCPT ACL. Not in the DATA ACL).

>> (temporarily) any having incompatible ones? Then the prefs (stored
>
>> in an acl_m variable) could be passed to spamc at DATA time.
>

> What d you means by "incompatibles preferences"?

If two users have the same preferences then it's safe
to accept RCPT TO's for those two users for a single
mail message, and call spamc once (at DATA time).
Then you can reject the item if it fails the tests
(rather than sending a bounce to a probably faked
MAIL FROM address).

On the other hand, if these two users want different
spamc preferences, you can't do that.

That's what I mean by "imcompatible".

Cheers,
Jeremy

PS: please keep the conversation on-list.