Re: [exim] new domain-Failing

Top Pagina
Auteur: Dave Evans
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] new domain-Failing
On Tue, Aug 04, 2009 at 03:19:13PM -0400, jean-paul natola wrote:
> I added the the example.com domain to the
> "domainlist relay_to_domains" and it did not work
> I then added the domain to route_out and it didnt work
> I then added the domain to the route_in and it still doesnt work
> I finally tried adding the domain to "maual_route" and it still fails
> it doesnt seem to know that any mail going to the new example.com should go to the internal mail server

You have two options:

Either (1) read the spec (
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/index.html ), learn
about exim, understand your existing configuration. Then you'll know exactly
in what way your configuration needs to be modified.

or (2) show us your complete Exim configuration and hope that someone kind
person here, who has already invested the time in doing (1), will do the hard
work for you and tell you what changes to make.

Regards,

--
Dave Evans
http://djce.org.uk/