Re: [exim] antivirus and antispam integration

Autor: Jeremy Harris
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] antivirus and antispam integration
alexandre wrote:
> I want to use spamassassin (not very original...) and its user
> preferences stored in the ldap directory (bayesian db and autowhitelist
> in sql as well). If I am not mistaking... using spamc in ACL at smtp
> time prevents system from using variable expansion such as
> ${local_part} or $domain... and so I cannot use user preferences.

I assume that spamc needs the entire message so gets run at SMTP
DATA time?    In that case, which user's preferences will you use in
the case of a multiple-recipient mail?

Could you check the recipient's preferences at RCPT time, and reject
(temporarily) any having incompatible ones? Then the prefs (stored
in an acl_m variable) could be passed to spamc at DATA time.

Cheers,
    Jeremy