Re: [exim] LDAP Rewrite. Can it be done!

Autor: G M Robins
A: 'Jan-Piet Mens', 'G M Robins'
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assumpte: Re: [exim] LDAP Rewrite. Can it be done!

Hi,

I got it to work. The LDAPBASEURL contained a password which contained a $ which was messing things up.

The version with quotes works correctley.

Its was one of those problem where the soltuion is under your nose.

Thanks for the help guys.

Regards,

Gareth