Re: [exim] High CPU

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeroen van Aart
A: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: Re: [exim] High CPU
Timothy Arnold wrote:
> I'm hoping that someone might be able to solve an issue that I am seeing. It appears that Exim is getting "stuck" on some messages, and using a large amount of CPU in the process

> Any ideas? The only logging that I have is the original message entering the system.

Could it be that it's not so much stuck but busy receiving the message
data, perhaps it has a large attachment, and it's scanning the message
while it's being downloaded.

At least I noticed similar behaviour with a spam filter which does
scanning of the content. That doesn't explain the part where it's being
sent ok after a restart, but perhaps that's not really the case?

Greetings,
Jeroen