Re: [pcre-dev] Subversion and infrastructure...

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Autor: Sheri
Para: pcre-dev
Tópicos Antigos: Re: [pcre-dev] [exim-dev] Subversion and infrastructure...
Assunto: Re: [pcre-dev] Subversion and infrastructure...
It looks like ViewVC got updated, and is currently not as useful as it
was before. I can no longer download source files through the browser.
"Viewing" corrupts the source with line numbers and whatnot (although
viewing and comparing to earlier versions is useful - and both were also
previously available in addition to downloading).

http://www.exim.org/viewvc/pcre/

I looked at the linked ViewVC documentation. It says downloading is
disabled by default, so hopefully some configuration tweaking could
bring it back?

Thanks,
Sheri

From 2007: