Re: [exim] adding rbls...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Christian Balzer
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] adding rbls...
On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 08:09:32 -0700 (PDT) John Doe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to setup rbls:
>
> acl_check_rcpt:
>   deny    dnslists      = dnsbl.njabl.org : zen.spamhaus.org :
> cbl.abuseat.org : bl.spamcop.net message       = $sender_host_address
> blacklisted by $dnslist_domain\n$dnslist_text warn    dnslists      =
> dnsbl.njabl.org : zen.spamhaus.org : cbl.abuseat.org : bl.spamcop.net
> add_header    = X-Warning: $sender_host_address blacklisted by
> $dnslist_domain log_message   = found in $dnslist_domain

> Is it correct?

Unless there is more you are not showing us a warn followed by a deny is
pointless. If you have accounts that should be using RBLs and some that
don't, add appropriate statements and then deny for those who want and
warn for those don't want filtering is a good thing.

> Is the selection of servers up to date?

cbl.abuseat is in zen, njabl gets about 0.01% hits after zen so it is kinda
pointless. Using spamcop to deny mails is one of the most stupid things
you could do. If I had a dollar for every false alert/listing from them,
I'd be a rich goat.

Regards,

Christian
--
Christian Balzer        Network/Systems Engineer                NOC
chibi@???       Global OnLine Japan/Fusion Network Services