Re: [exim] Affordable & Easy-to-use Email & Collaboration se…

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: fundig
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Affordable & Easy-to-use Email & Collaboration server (Commercial)

On 22 Jul 2009, at 10:37, fundig wrote:

> You might be interested in knowing about a Linux and Open Source
> based email
> & collaboration product for companies.

I am not interested in having any conversation with a spammer other than
pointing out a short pier for you to take a long walk off.

When I rejected your exim-announce posting you should have taken the
hint,
or at least had the courtesy to contact the list admins.

As it is I now consider your company blacklisted as too lacking in
moral fibre to be worth risking doing business with. I am happy to
provide that anti-recommendation to others.

Your email address, as well as any within the nabble domain is now
blocked from the lists.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]