Re: [exim] Exim/email-related stream at UKUUG conference, Bi…

Author: Ian Eiloart
To: Niall Mansfield
CC: Niall Mansfield, Exim Users, Alain Williams, Philip Hazel
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim/email-related stream at UKUUG conference, Birmingham, 7/8/9-August-2009

--On 17 July 2009 11:21:41 +0100 Niall Mansfield
<niall.mansfield@???> wrote:

> So far, only 3 people said are interested in Exin BOF :-(

Build it, and they will come. If we put enough marketing effort in. There
are a few Exim or email related talks, at which we could announce a BOF -
if the BOF is later in the weekend.

3 is better than 2, anyway.