Re: [exim] allow duplicate messages

Author: Jonathan Gilpin
To: Warren Baker
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] allow duplicate messages

On 3 Jul 2009, at 10:17, Warren Baker wrote:

> 2009/7/3 Jonathan Gilpin <jonathan@???>
> Hi,
>
> I have been setting up a catchall system on my exim server.
>
> I have a mysql table with users in for example. postmaster@???
> and then the following setup:
>
> mysql_aliases:
> driver = redirect
> file_transport = address_file
> pipe_transport = address_pipe
> data = ${lookup mysql{SELECT destination FROM aliases,emailtable
> WHERE emailtable.email = aliases.destination and (aliases.address = '$
> {quote_mysql:$local_part}@${quote_mysql:$domain}' or aliases.address =
> '*@${quote_mysql:$domain}')}}
>
> This has an alias of *@domain.com to postmaster@??? to create a
> catchall...
>
> However, with this setup, duplicate mails are dropped.. so if someone
> sends an email to bob@???,eggs@??? then only one message
> is delivered with Two addresses on the Envelope-to field..
>
> How can I modify this so that two seperate messages are delivered to
> the Maildir? I need this method to work as I am delivering the
> messages via SMTP from the Maildir to Exchange Servers.
>

> How are you delivering from maildir to the exchange servers? Both
> envelope-to addresses should be sent in the SMTP session when
> delivering to the exchange server.

I'm using serialmail and a fifo socket and some bridging code.. But
thats not the issue. The issue is I want seperate emails delivered to
the Maidlir with a single Envelope-To instead
fo one email with multple addresses seperated by a comma for the
Envelope To.

JonathanFrom awd@??? Thu Jul 02 12:36:53 2009