Re: [exim] Exim before-queue filtering?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Olivier B.
Cc: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Exim before-queue filtering?
Hi,

I don't know if this will help, but in the default Debian configuration
there is this statement, in their "acl_check_data" :

  # Deny if the message contains malware. Before enabling this check, you
  # must install a virus scanner and set the av_scanner option in the
  # main configuration.
  #
  deny
     malware = *
     message = This message was detected as possible malware
($malware_name).

Olivier