[exim] right config to allow send emails from an external co…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Amimusa MAN U
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [exim] right config to allow send emails from an external computer
Hello,

I have exim4 runing fine in one server i manage, and now i'd like to
configure my mail cliente (evolution) to send mails with my MTA.

I can't relay mails from IP since the IP from my laptop will change
several times, I am on the road :), so I don't know how to achieve this
goal.

I read something related with exim using a kind of allowed list by
origin with

relay_match_host_or_sender
sender_address_relay = /etc/exim/lista_relay

But I can't find these options on exim4 and I am not sure if this is the
right way.

Please, any help will be appreciate.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Best regards,