Re: [exim] Remote Domains Not Supported

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Michael Heydon
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Giesers, Christof
Kopio: Exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Remote Domains Not Supported

> It currently says: "2009-06-21 16:42:45 1MIOFp-0006hQ-8R **
> c.gi...@gie....de: Unrouteable address"
>
> Any Ideas?

I don't think sequential dots are allowed in the domain of an address
(actually, I don't think you are supposed to have them in the local part
either, but that isn't generally enforced too strictly).

Or are you trying to sanitise the address? if so, don't. If you were
getting any other error you might think about replacing the address with
something@??? (rather than an address that is very broken), but
changing the address when you are getting an error relating to the
address is going to make it pretty much impossible to diagnose.

Calling "exim -bt someone@???" or "exim -d+all -bt
someone@???" will give more information about how it is trying
to route the message.

*Michael Heydon - IT Administrator *